Montag, 20. August 2012

Luke Le Loup live again soon!

Hej y'all!
Long time no post, i see.. sorry about that. Things are moving quite rapidly at the moment, and a lot is coming up.. I can only tell you that there's gonna be great things happening at Le Loup's, I tell you.. :)
For the moment: I will be performing live again soon!
I am very honored to have a slot at the first Festival Au Salon taking place at Cafébar Salon (Sperrstrasse 94, Basel) from 23rd til 25th of August 2012.

Festival Au Salon 2012

My gig will be on friday, the 24th from 8pm til 8:45pm.
Come and have a listen! You can't possibly deny Salon's lovely charm, nostalgic look and the irresistible mood that comes along. People who've already been there know what i mean.
Everyone who hasn't: it's about time!!

So make sure you reserve that evening for some fresh live music in an unique environment.

Looking forward to a great crowd! Peace n' Love

 - LleL

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen